- Otovo is Europe's leading platform for solar systems.
- Our mission is to promote energy transition from combustibles into renewables, by making the purchase and installation of solar systems a seamless and affordable experience.
- We are proud to have served thousands of customers across Europe on their transition journey to clean energy. In February 2021, Otovo was listed on the Oslo Euronext Growth Stock Exchange, setting the course for further growth.
- Since our beginnings in Norway in 2016, we have successfully expanded into 5 European markets including Sweden, France, Spain, Italy and Poland. Very soon we will be setting off on a journey to continue the Otovo success story across more countries.
- We are currently expanding the team in Sweden and are looking for strong candidates to join our team!
Your role at Otovo
Account Manager (f/m/d)
Start: As soon as possible
- As an Otovo Account Manager, you will be in charge of building our partner network of solar installers in Sweden.
- From day one you will be involved in developing and executing our partner acquisition strategy.
- You will pitch with clarity and confidence the benefits of partnering with Otovo to solar installers across Sweden.
- You will lead partner onboarding into the Otovo platform.
- You will drive engagement and volumes with existing partners.
- You will identify the needs of our Swedish partners and take appropriate actions.
- You will have a result oriented approach, always keeping your targets in your mind.
- You will report to the Head of Operations and Account Management.
What we look for:
- A doer with hands-on mentality who is ready to roll up their sleeves.
- University degree or a professional commercial training.
- Passion for building long term partnership.
- Ease and confidence with reaching out to new partners incl. cold calling.
- Clear and convincing communication skills.
- Courage to question the status quo and come up with out of the box solutions
- Data driven and target focused approach.
- Swedish and English speaker.
- Extra points: experience in B2B sales /account management, within renewable energy or construction.
- The chance be part of a success story with a positive impact on the planet.
- An exciting opportunity to build an innovative business in Sweden.
- The security of an internationally successful business.
- A Scandinavian management culture valuing trust, respect and equality.
- An attractive salary package and social benefits.
- A wide range of career opportunities across the firm.