We are looking for a Junior Project Manager who wants to join our solar revolution. We are a rapidly expanding company characterized by a young, flexible and meritocratic environment.
You will be part of a young and dynamic team of Project Managers in Milan, managing the installation processes of our clients' PV systems and working in project activities under the guidance of a Project Manager.
You Are Good At
- Assisting the Project Manager in project activities with focus on deadlines and objectives;
- Assisting the Project Manager in the preliminary technical evaluation of facilities;
- Actively participating in the management of critical cases/eventual problems inherent in the projects;
- Supporting the mentor in managing the technical staff assigned to the contract and subcontracting firms;
- In parallel, you will follow a path of professional growth: we will give you the opportunity to prove yourself by carrying out lots of training
- Master’s degree in the field of Engineering or Economics (Management/Energy/Electrical);
- Strongly interested in growing by testing himself/herself with increasingly complex projects;
- Goal oriented;
- Capable of working on multiple projects at the same time and tolerate work stress without compromising quality standards and compliance with project timelines;
- Very good communication skills;
- Team worker;
- Proactive and motivated;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What We Offer
- Sustainable Mission: More solar panels installed means less global warming. You will have the opportunity to work for a better world!
- Amazing Team: Join a talented, young, passionate, and growing team.
- No micromanaging: we believe each individual has their own responsibility and aim to develop talents who want to manage their own tasks independently
- Remote Working: after an initial period of learning, you can decide to work from home (or at the beach) for a few days a week.
- Top Location: our office is located in the central area of Milan.
- Lifetime Learning: get access to a Goodhabitz account to develop your soft-skills
- Babaco: at Otovo, we fight for reducing food waste. Therefore, every week we receive a box of fresh fruit!
- Screening phase
- 1st interview where we get to know each other (remote)
- 2nd interview with a specialist to understand your skills (remote)
- Final interview with the Italian GM at our office!
Who We Are
Otovo is the market leader for residential PV installations in Europe. Founded in Oslo, Norway, we aim to change how people consume energy in their homes through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic panels.
Over the years, Otovo has developed a marketplace and tools allowing customers to quickly obtain an offer for a solar installation on their roofs. Also, we provide installers with work where they can bid and price their services for PV projects. With our technology, we bring customers and installers together efficiently and effectively to make solar more affordable for everyone.
La nostra Vision
“Clean and Locally produced energy in every home”
By joining the Italian team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn!