We are looking for a motivated and organised Operations Intern to join our talented team in Milan.
What you will do
You will join the Operation Team as an intern, having the chance to support all the members in managing the customers from the beginning to the completion of the photovoltaic system.
You’re good at:
- Supporting the Team in all the daily operational activities like the collection of documents necessary to determine the suitability of the project, as well as doing preliminary technical analysis
- Assisting the Team in keeping the client informed of the progress of the project (email, phone calls) and in sending invoices
The support will be focused on the activities listed above but not limited to them.
- Good interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude;
- Precision, excellent organisation skills, ability to respect deadlines;
- Strong team-working attitude
- Outstanding level of written and spoken Italian and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- During your first week in Otovo, you’ll be able to learn everything about the photovoltaic world. Hence, it’s not mandatory to have experience in the sector.
What we offer:
- Sustainable Mission: More solar panels installed means less global warming. You will have the opportunity to work for a better world!
- Amazing Team: Join a talented, young, passionate, and growing team.
- No micromanaging: we believe each individual has their own responsibility and aim to develop talents who want to manage their own tasks independently
- Remote Working: after an initial period of learning, you can decide to work from home (or at the beach) for a few days a week.
- Top Location: our office is located in the central area of Milan.
- Lifetime Learning: get access to a Goodhabitz account to develop your soft-skills
- Babaco: at Otovo, we fight for reducing food waste. Therefore, every week we receive a box of fresh fruit!
- Screening phase
- 1st interview where we get to know each other (remote)
- 2nd interview with a specialist to understand your skills (remote)
- Final interview with the Italian GM at our office!
Who we are
Otovo is the market leader for residential PV installations in Europe. Founded in Oslo, Norway, we aim to change how people consume energy in their homes through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic panels.
Over the years, Otovo has developed a marketplace and tools allowing customers to quickly obtain an offer for a solar installation on their roofs. Also, we provide installers with work where they can bid and price their services for PV projects. With our technology, we bring customers and installers together efficiently and effectively to make solar more affordable for everyone.
By joining the Italian team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn!