In order to support and contribute to our growth, we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Technical Support Lead to join our talented team in Milan.
About the role
This is a technical role within the Customer Success team based in Milan.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering support to Otovo’s customers. Over phone and email, you will perform remote troubleshooting and manage relationship with installers when necessary to provide prompt action in support of the customer.
You will help and train the team on best practices, implement strategies to help us increase CSM performance and contribute to the overall growth of the team.
- Assist customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems remotely through effective troubleshooting
- Identify the cause of hardware/software faults and provide a solution
- Manage the relationship with installers with escalation of cases where the installer's intervention is needed
- Provide support to the entire software development life cycle and guarantee customers' needs are met successfully
- Resolve over phone or email or onsite ensuring the intervention of the installer when necessary
- Work with the Technical Account Management team to monitor and tracks issues to ensure a speedy resolution
- Advise & educate customers through a combination of experience & guideline documentation to ensure a solution to their technical issues
- Provide input on recurring customer problems and share that information with other technical team members when relevant
- Monitor own ‘open case’ workload and drive to closure
What we offer
- Sustainable Mission: more solar panels installed means less global warming. You will have the opportunity to work for a better world!
- Amazing Team: join a talented, young, passionate, and growing team
- No micromanaging: we believe each individual has their own responsibility and aim to develop talents who want to manage their own tasks independently
- Remote Working: after an initial period of learning, you can decide to work from home (or at the beach) for a few days a week
- Top Location: our office is located in the central area of Milan
- Lifetime Learning: get access to a Goodhabitz account to develop your soft-skills
- Babaco: at Otovo, we fight for reducing food waste. Therefore, every week we receive a box of fresh fruit!
- Screening phase
- 1st interview where we get to know each other (remote)
- 2nd interview with a specialist to understand your skills (remote)
- Final interview with the Italian GM at our office!
Type of contract: full-time
Otovo is the market leader for residential PV installations in Europe. Founded in Oslo, Norway, we aim to change how people consume energy in their homes through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic panels.
Over the years, Otovo has developed a marketplace and tools allowing customers to quickly obtain an offer for a solar installation on their roofs. Also, we provide installers with work where they can bid and price their services for PV projects. With our technology, we bring customers and installers together efficiently and effectively to make solar more affordable for everyone.
By joining the Italian team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn!
Key competencies needed
- 2+ years of experience in Client Technical Support roles
- Experience within Photovoltaic hardware and installation and Working with Field Service Providers
- Working Knowledge of Photovoltaic systems
- Proven ability to troubleshoot both hardware and software across client products
- Experience in managing a small team
- Effective communication skills at all levels - written and verbal