- Otovo is Europe's leading platform for solar systems.
- Our mission is to promote energy transition from combustibles into renewables, by making the purchase and installation of solar systems a seamless and affordable experience.
- We are proud to have served thousands of customers across Europe on their transition journey to clean energy. In February 2021, Otovo was listed on the Oslo Euronext Growth Stock Exchange, setting the course for further growth.
- Since our beginnings in Norway in 2016, we have successfully expanded into 5 European markets including Sweden, France, Spain, Italy and Poland. Very soon we will be setting off on a journey to continue the Otovo success story across the channel in the UK.
- We are currently building a brand new team in the UK who shares our passion for clean energy and is ready for the challenge of building an innovative business in the UK from scratch.
Your role at Otovo
Junior Sales Manager
Start: As soon as possible
Location: London based, possibility of remote work once onboarded
- You will be responsible for selling solar systems to individuals and families across the UK.
- You will be provided with qualified leads, who registered their interest in buying solar systems on the Otovo website. No cold calling will be required.
- You will pitch the Otovo products to B2C customers in a clear, conscious and convincing manner.
- You will identify the customer's needs and take appropriate actions.
- You will identify and implement strategies leading to higher conversion rates.
- You will have a result oriented approach, always keeping your targets in your mind.
- You will report to the Head of Sales.
What we look for
- A doer with hands-on mentality.
- 3+ years of experience in sales or customer success experience, preferably within renewable energy or construction.
- University degree or a professional commercial training.
- Clear and convincing communication skills.
- A results oriented mindset.
- Courage to question the status quo and come up with out of the box solutions.
- The chance be part of a success story with a positive impact on the planet.
- An exciting opportunity to build an innovative business in the UK from ground up.
- The security of an internationally successful business.
- A Scandinavian management culture valuing trust, respect and equality.
- An attractive salary package and social benefits.
- Lots of freedom regarding working hours and location, incl. the opportunity for temporary stays at our international locations.
- A wide range of career opportunities across the firm.