- Otovo Spain
As one of Europe's fastest growing greentech start-ups, Otovo is determined to make our dream of bringing solar energy to every home a reality.
Otovo provides solar panels and batteries to homeowners and we use software and technology to make solar energy easy, affordable, and available everywhere.
We make solar easy by providing tailored offers to customers visiting our website and entering their address. With our unique technology at the core of our business, we have removed the need for a home visit and can offer tailored offers to all customers through our website and on the phone
We make solar affordable by providing a platform where installers compete on price and quality to get assignments. We also offer to homeowners an opportunity to rent the solar solution for a low monthly payment, delivering electric bill savings straight away
We make solar available everywhere by quickly expanding our platform to new markets all over Europe
We have come a long way since launching in 2016 — we're now serving customers in Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Germany, Austria, Portugal, UK, Belgium, Netherlands and Switzerland.
We need your help
We seek a collaborative, knowledgeable, passionate and impactful Head of CRM to join our Madrid-based pan-European Marketing team.
This is a brand new role in which you will get to establish best practices and unlock tremendous business value in everything related to Otovo’s engagement with existing customers, nurturing of subscribers, optimisation of referral programs, community/ambassador efforts and delivery of tactical promotional activities.
In 2023 Otovo centralised pan-European marketing in Madrid and has built up a dynamic, ambitious, international/multilingual team of professionals who are passionate about being the very best team in the business and delivering on the mission of putting solar panels on every roof in Europe and a battery in every home. We deploy substantial budgets across the countries and are organised into channel teams across Performance Marketing, SEO, Partnerships & Affiliates, Content Studio, PR & Comms, with Integrated Marketing/Brand, Conversion and CRM activities in development. We also have on-the-ground Marketing Managers across our markets, with whom you will collaborate intensively on pilot projects and rollout of best practices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of the methodology, processes and ongoing operations to deliver customer relationship management activities across Otovo markets
- Partner with the Product team on HubSpot setup and administration and establishing usage best practices
- Collaborate with in-country local Marketing Managers on CRM pilots and rollout of global best practices
- Establish and optimise ongoing newsletter and activation campaigns to Otovo subscribers, driving incremental sales
- Develop innovative referral programs that turn satisfied customers into ambassadors who help their neighbours, friends and family to discover solar, driving incremental sales
- In partnership with in-country commercial and marketing teams deliver impactful promotional calendar activities, utilising appropriate conversion-driving mechanics (discount codes, time-bound offers, etc.)
- Develop, test and utilise all appropriate customer communication channels, incl. email, on-site messaging, in-app messaging, app push notifications, SMS, etc.
- Deliver appropriate aspects of integrated marketing campaigns through the CRM channels
- Champion Otovo user community creation/engagement/activation efforts
- Be an integral member of the pan-European Marketing leadership team, helping to shape and deliver the overall marketing strategy and innovation
Who you are:
- An experienced CRM practitioner who has learned and practised your craft at a digital-first business, with first-hand knowledge of best practice in delivering business value from engaging existing subscribers and customers
- Combine a strategic approach with top-notch project management skills, hands-on execution and productive collaboration across the org (incl. local marketing teams, the centralised Product team & other marketing channels)
- Specific experience with scaled operation of the email channel, referral programs innovation, community building and tactical promotions, delivering incremental transactions and revenue
- Advanced knowledge of HubSpot
- Highly analytical and commercial, at all times understanding business impact of activities and projects
- Superior oral and written communication skills and ability to lead and collaborate with colleagues across teams and countries; fluent in English
- A self-starter able to take projects from idea to pilot to scaling, collaborating across the countries and cross-functionally
- A builder at heart, excited to build new capabilities, processes and tools, delivering value
What's in it for you?
You'll get to be part of our pan-European scale-up journey. We learn fast and encourage bold attempts and experiments: Otovo is a puzzle to work on and a riddle to solve. If you like that, you'll like it here.
Here's some more of what we offer:
- More solar panels → less global warming. You have a chance to make a meaningful contribution to the world.
- You'll work with enthusiastic colleagues from across Europe; passionate for their fields and eager to learn.
- Pension or health insurance coverage.
Upload your CV and submit your application here. I team will carefully review it and if you could be a good fit, we will start an interview process that looks like this:
- Introduction: a call with member of the HR team
- First interview: with a senior member of the team
- Follow-up interviews: with key stakeholders across Marketing and Product
- Presentation: prepare and present your approach to CRM at Otovo
For the finalist, we'll call two references that you provide before we send you an offer.
Help us help the world transition to renewable energy and submit your application today! 🌅