- Otovo is Europe's leading platform for solar systems.
- Our mission is to promote energy transition from combustibles into renewables, by making the purchase and installation of solar systems a seamless and affordable experience.
- We are proud to have served thousands of customers across Europe on their transition journey to clean energy. In February 2021, Otovo was listed on the Oslo Euronext Growth Stock Exchange, setting the course for further growth.
- Since our beginnings in Norway in 2016, we have successfully expanded into 5 European markets including Sweden, France, Spain, Italy and Poland. Very soon we will be setting off on a journey to continue the Otovo success story across the channel in the UK.
- We are currently building a brand new team in the UK who shares our passion for clean energy and is ready for the challenge of building an innovative business in the UK from scratch.
Your role at Otovo
Start: As soon as possible
Location: London based
As Project Manager you will be in a high-paced job where you will be responsible for overseeing the installation of solar panels in customers’ homes, meeting weekly and monthly targets for throughput, quality and customer satisfaction. You will manage solar installation projects on a daily basis, follow-up external subcontractors, perform quality control of solar installations and subcontractor deliveries, and interact with customers, subcontractors and public authorities to ensure everything is of top quality and on time.
Strong personal drive, integrity and attention to detail are critical. You have experience with project management or project work, possibly from construction, electrical installations, large retail chains or other roles with a multitude of deliverables to be executed on daily basis. Quality, systematic work and well-documented work processes are integral to the job. We expect you to be able to listen and understand as well as to make sure you are understood and clear. You have an intuitive understanding for prioritization, and know that keeping the customer informed and satisfied is key.
In time, and with the company’s growth in the UK, you will have the chance to help us select, train and manage a team in the dozens of people in the UK, so we also will look for your abilities in leading teams and managing people as you grow into your role.
What we look for
- 2-5 years of experience in project management or project work. Strong, orderly, process skills. Project management (electrical) or multilocation (retail) management skills are a plus;
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities, used to multitask and prioritize;
- Excellent communication skills: listening and explanatory skills;
- Enjoy working in teams: expect to give and learn from your colleagues;
- Leadership skills in various contexts, ability to lead teams will be relevant as company grows;
- Knowledge of solar energy is a plus but not a requirement. You will get good training.
- The chance be part of a success story with a positive impact on the planet.
- An exciting opportunity to build an innovative business in the UK from ground up.
- The security of an internationally successful business.
- A Scandinavian management culture valuing trust, respect and equality.
- An attractive salary package and social benefits.
- Lots of freedom regarding working hours and location, incl. the opportunity for temporary stays at our international locations.
- A wide range of career opportunities across the firm.