Data drives every decision, for this reason we are looking for a motivated and organised Data Analyst to join our talented team in Milan.
You are good at:
- Supporting our Management Team in their daily activities, with analysis and creation of reports in order to enable business decisions;
- Managing effective working relationships with internal departments and external parties when necessary
- Working cross-functionally with all team managers in generation of analysis in a timely manner to support decisions that generate efficiencies in planning, scheduling, and operations
- Assist Account Managers in screening, cold calling, and managing the process of selecting and acquiring new partners
- Good interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude;
- Precision, excellent organization skills and effective;
- Strong team-working attitude;
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student pursuing a degree related to Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Management, International Business, Mathematics, Statistics or Social Sciences
- Highly desirable: SQL knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Good Knowledge of English
During your first week in Otovo, you’ll be able to learn everything about the photovoltaic world. Hence, it’s not mandatory to have experience in the sector.
What we offer:
- Sustainable Mission: More solar panels installed means less global warming. You will have the opportunity to work for a better world!
- Amazing Team: Join a talented, young, passionate, and growing team.
- No micromanaging: we believe each individual has their own responsibility and aim to develop talents who want to manage their own tasks independently
- Remote Working: after an initial period of learning, you can decide to work from home (or at the beach) for a few days a week.
- Top Location: our office is located in the central area of Milan.
- Lifetime Learning: get access to a Goodhabitz account to develop your soft-skills
- Babaco: at Otovo, we fight for reducing food waste. Therefore, every week we receive a box of fresh fruit!
- Screening phase
- 1st interview where we get to know each other (remote)
- 2nd interview with a specialist to understand your skills (remote)
- Final interview with the Italian GM at our office!
Who we are:
Otovo is the market leader for residential PV installations in Europe. Founded in Oslo, Norway, we aim to change how people consume energy in their homes through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic panels.
Over the years, Otovo has developed a marketplace and tools allowing customers to quickly obtain an offer for a solar installation on their roofs. Also, we provide installers with work where they can bid and price their services for PV projects. With our technology, we bring customers and installers together efficiently and effectively to make solar more affordable for everyone.
By joining the Italian team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn!