We’re looking for a...
In Otovo, we want clean and local energy in every home. To achieve this, we are building solutions that provide the easiest way for homeowners to get solar panels on their roofs. As one of Europe's fastest-growing green-tech start-ups, we're determined to make that dream a reality. So far, we have delivered almost 7000 solar systems across Europe and have 400 installers connected to our platform.
Since our launch in Norway in 2016, we have come a long way. At present, we have offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Warsaw and Berlin. Our headquarters in Torggata, Oslo, is the main location of almost 70 employees today, but we’re on a growth trajectory! In Oslo you’ll find the teams responsible for selling and managing solar installations in the Scandinavian market (Marketing, Sales and Operations Scandinavia), in addition to the CEO and functional teams and executives in Product, Finance, Legal, HR and Operations.
We’re now looking for a highly organized, skilled and motivated problem solver to assist the CEO and manage the Oslo Office HQ.
About the role
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative and operational support for our CEO and be responsible for managing our Oslo Office HQ. Assisting the CEO includes the responsibility for everything from managing their calendar, meeting preparations, travel and event planning to team support.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and solving complex admin and operational issues in a high paced, fast growing company? Do you want to be a part of our mission to put solar on every rooftop in Europe? Then this might be the job for you!
What you’ll do on a daily basis
- Responsible for optimizing/prioritizing the CEO’s time and efficiency with regards to high-level internal and external meetings and requests
- Manage calendars and meeting prioritization, making sure that participants follow mandates on preparations and documentation
- Make travel arrangements for the CEO and international management group.
- Plan and organize events such as financial/investor events, international management gatherings or PR/comms recordings
- Organize HQ facilities including planning and ordering of food deliveries, office supplies and hardware for employees; and managing office access.
Who you are...
- You are structured, have excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail.
- You’re a people person and enjoy organizing professional and social events.
- You’re a strong communicator.
- You’re able to recognize and handle sensitive and confidential information
- A bachelor's degree in administration or a related field.
- 3+ years of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal English and Norwegian communication skills.
- Google workspace or Microsoft equivalent proficiency
What's in it for you?
- A committed, young and sociable work environment
- A steep learning curve, with training related to sales, technology and renewables industries
- Brand new offices, easily accessible, in the center of Oslo
- Competitive compensation to match skills and experience
- Free lunch - you’ll help us get what we need from Oda
- We take care of your internet and phone bills - no more slow access at home
- Pension and social security as per local standards
- More solar panels = less global warming. You have a chance to make a meaningful contribution
Get your CV and cover letter ready and submit your application today! Application deadline October 28th. We will respond to all applications after the deadline