We’re looking for a...
Otovo is continuing on its high growth trajectory and we are looking to strengthen our Finance & Strategy team with an out-of-the-box thinker with superior analytical and project management skills.
Who You Are
- You are structured, have excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- You want to play an important role in developing and implementing the business strategy, and key initiatives across the organization and markets.
- You get excited by identifying, planning and leading projects with stakeholders across the entire organization.
- You are able to form your own conclusions, are organized and get things done on time.
- You should be curious, independent and able to work in an unstructured environment.
As a Strategic Project Manager you are expected to take project responsibility in an early stage of your career, coordinating different cross-functional work streams to deliver on important initiatives.
To be successful, we believe you are
- Eager to scale the leading cleantech company in Europe - and are not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Genuinely passionate for strategy & project management
- Have leadership skills and ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Previous experiences from project management offices (PMOs) is a plus
- High level of agility, eager to develop new skills and areas of expertise
- Strong academic background, solid analytical skills and a commercial mindset
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience within management consulting, private equity, industry, startup or similar
- Excellent verbal and written English
At Otovo you will be
- Exploring strategic opportunities and future growth areas for Otovo
- Defining and leading key strategic initiatives across the organization
- Supporting top management in key areas such as strategy implementation and operational excellence
- Preparing presentation material for internal and external stakeholders, e.g. management, the Board of Directors
- Working with the Finance team to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the finance function
The position is part of the Finance & Strategy team, reports to CFO, and is based in Oslo.
As a part of Otovo, you will be working with enthusiastic, skilled, and ambitious people, putting solar panels and batteries in every home in Europe.
Come build the future with us!
Get your CV and cover letter ready and submit your application today!
Application deadline: 24 October 2021
We will respond to all applications after the deadline.
If any questions, please reach out to Lars Ekeland (CFO & General Counsel) at +47 916 07 053 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or Øyvind Bjørndal (Strategy & Business Development Manager) at +47 91 82 83 50 / email@example.com