- Otovo is Europe's leading platform for solar systems.
- Our mission is to promote energy transition from combustibles into renewables, by making the purchase and installation of solar systems a seamless and affordable experience.
- We are proud to have served tens of thousands of customers across Europe on their transition journey to clean energy. In February 2021, Otovo was listed on the Oslo Euronext Growth Stock Exchange, setting the course for further growth.
- Since our beginnings in Norway in 2016, we have successfully expanded into 5 European markets including Sweden, France, Spain, Italy and Poland. In 2021 we doubled this number of markets to 13, setting off on a journey to continue the Otovo success story across the channel in the UK.
- We are currently building a brand new team in the UK who share our passion for clean energy and are ready for the challenge of building an innovative business in the UK from scratch.
Your role at Otovo
B2B Business Development Account Manager
Start: As soon as possible
Location: London office based. Our offices are near Kings Cross.
- As an Otovo B2B Business Development Account Manager, you will own a region and be in charge of onboarding our partner network of solar installers in the UK helping them win new business, expand their coverage areas, save time, and ultimately grow the number of homes with solar installations in the UK.
- As the business owner of this region you plot a strategy for acquisition and own the portfolio you acquire. You own and nurture relationships with installers helping them grow their businesses and accelerating the adoption of solar.
- This role is a mix of business development and account management, you will be involved in developing and executing the broader strategy of how to bring onboard the best solar installers across the UK.
- You will pitch with clarity and confidence the benefits of partnering with Otovo to solar installers across the UK to successfully onboard the highest quality partners onto the Otovo platform.
- You will work closely with the installers you have onboarded to help them grow their business by driving engagement and volumes. As the main point of contact with our installer base you will distill their feedback and identify their needs to hone our product offering and take appropriate actions.
- Achieving targets and seeing tangible results will be important to you.
- You will report to the Head of Account Management.
What we look for
- A doer with hands-on mentality who is ready to roll up their sleeves wanting to join a start up environment in an entrepreneurial role
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales /account management, preferably within renewable energy or with a strong personal interest in renewables.
- University degree or a professional commercial training.
- Passion for building long term partnerships.
- Ease and confidence in reaching out to new partners including cold calling.
- Clear and convincing communication skills.
- Courage to question the status quo and come up with out of the box solutions
- Data driven and target focused approach.
- Native English speaker.
- The opportunity to be part of a success story with a positive impact on the planet at the early stages of launch–see the business grow before your eyes and be part of making that growth happen.
- An exciting opportunity to build an innovative business in the UK from ground up.
- The security of an internationally successful business.
- A Scandinavian management culture valuing trust, respect and equality.
- An attractive salary package and social benefits.
- Lots of freedom regarding working hours and location, incl. the opportunity for temporary stays at our international locations.
- A wide range of career opportunities across the firm.