Otovo Spain is looking for a Back Office Assistant to support our Italian office. You will report
to the Head of Service HUB in Madrid and interface with the Administration Manager and Customer Success Manager in Italy.
We are a digital company; we provide extensive customer support via e-mail and pursue administrative tasks for them. This role entails helping the project and sales team sort through their requests for help and obtains the necessary documentation for our clients in their municipalities. All the work is via mail, only occasionally by phone.
Your primary responsibilities will consist of obtaining administrative documentation for installations and interacting with a large number of municipalities, compiling Internal Revenue Service documents for the transfer of the tax credit, and collecting/archiving project valuable documentation for the sale of the credit.
Typical tasks will be:
● Register and distribute incoming requests from current and potential customers
● Interacting with clients via email and conducting a thorough check on the
documentation provided to proceed with the initiation of the practice
● Handling customer complaints related to the activity of collecting
documentation/credit, alternatively ability to turn to the relevant functions
● Manage the documentation and reporting of government grants (tax credit),
interfacing with the Italian accounting firm and the Italian Administration Manager
What we look for:
You have experience with back-office or administration and are driven by creating valuable experiences for customers. You thrive in a high-energy work environment. You intuitively understand prioritization and know keeping the customer informed and satisfied is always essential.
● 0-2 years of customer service/back office experience: preferably online, with tools
such as Hubspot or a similar ticketing system;
● Preferably experience communicating with public institutions, in particular
municipalities and other local entities;
● You are a candidate with strong integrity and attention to detail
● Have a service-oriented and positive attitude
● Have strong problem-solving skills and are getting things done
● Native Italian speaker with fluency in English
● Enjoy working in teams: expect to give and learn from your colleagues;
● Administrative background preferred. Knowledge of solar energy or electricity is a plus but not required.
What we offer:
● A committed, young and social work environment;
● A steep learning curve, with training related to sales, technology, and renewables industries;
● Real professional growth opportunities, as the trajectory of the company, will open management roles;
● Central office, easily accessible, in the center of Madrid. Possibility to work from home once onboarded with flexibility;
● Generous benefits package, including private health insurance, English classes, and generous vacation policy