Otovo is the market leader for solar panel installations in consumers’ homes in Europe. Based out of Oslo, Norway, we have set out to change how we consume energy in our homes, through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic solar panels. Learn more about Otovo here.
Otovo has built a marketplace and proprietary tools which allows customers to quickly obtain a turnkey budget for a solar installation in their home, while providing hundreds of installers around Spain work to bid and price their services for such projects. Through the use of our technology, we bring customers and installers together, efficiently and effectively, to make solar more affordable and simple to everyone.
By joining the Spanish team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn! Having built a successful and profitable business in Norway, imagine what we should be able to do in sunny Spain. Come and join the solar revolution!
We are a digital company, however we provide extensive support to our customers via email and pursue administrative tasks for them. This role entails helping the finance team sort through their requests and make customers pay on time. A reasonable part of the job will entail calling to customers.
Your main responsibilities will be to answer promptly customer requests and questions, pursue administrative documentation for installations and interact on the phone with a large number of city halls and municipalities. The work will be fast paced, with a lot of quick paced interactions, and the ability to keep track of all of them is critical.
You are expected to draw heavily on communication and organization skills, as well as an ability to keep a large number of conversations and tasks moving forward with the operations team.In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with the wider operations team within Otovo to gain knowledge and wider understanding of the solar panel and battery industry.
• 2-5 years of customer service experience: preferably online, with tools such as Zendesk or Hubspot;
• Excellent communication skills: listening and explanatory skills;
• Basic knowledge of English to coordinate with other Otovo teams internationally;
• Organization and structuring abilities, helping pursue a large number of tasks;
• Enjoy working in teams: expect to give and learn from your colleagues;
• Administrative background preferred, knowledge of solar energy or electricity is a plus but not required.
• Ethical conduct and adherence to ethical standards in the debt collection process.
• Customer-focused approach to maintain positive relationships while recovering outstanding payments.
• Persistence to closely follow up on delinquent accounts and ensure payments are made.
• Empathy to understand debtors' circumstances and find suitable solutions.
• A committed, young and sociable work environment;
• A steep learning curve, with training related to sales, technology and renewables industries;
• Real professional growth opportunities, as the trajectory of the company will open management roles;
• Central office, easily accessible, in the center of Madrid. Possibility to work from home once on boarded with flexibility;
• Generous benefit package, including private health insurance, English classes, generous vacation policy;
Want to join Otovo and have the opportunity to join a fast growing company? Apply and join our solar revolution! Introduce yourself and send your CV! ☀️