As one of Europe's fastest growing greentech start-ups, we're determined to make our dream of bringing local and clean energy to every home a reality.
Otovo provides solar panels and batteries to homeowners and we use software and technology to make solar energy easy, affordable, and available everywhere.
- We make solar easy by providing tailored offers to customers visiting our website and entering their address. With our unique technology as the core in our business, we have removed the need for a home visit and can offer tailored offers to all customers visiting our website.
- We make solar affordable by providing a platform where installers compete on price and quality to get assignments.
- We make solar available everywhere by quickly expanding our platform to new markets all over the world.
We have come a long way since launching in 2016 — we're in Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Germany, Portugal, United Kingdom, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland - and we won't stop expanding.
We need your help
Our global marketing team that supports local marketing teams to accelerate growth in existing and new markets seeks to strengthen its design function by adding a passionate and creative Jr. Digital Designer to the team. Together with senior Digital Designers you will bring marketing ideas alive through illustrations, graphic design and compelling ads that will convince people to go solar.
As Otovo grows, so does our need to make sure our marketing and branding efforts are top notch regardless of platform, channel, online or offline. That’s where you come in; as part of the central marketing design team managing all creative productions, you will be part of producing all kinds of marketing materials as well as assuring that all output are of highest quality and aligned with our brand guidelines.
Furthermore, you’ll also be part of coming up with new global creative concepts and planning seasonal campaigns for our paid and organic channels together with our local marketing managers.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Create & develop outstanding visual communication concepts that engage and convert (digital paid, organic campaigns, digital static and motion, newsletters, email campaigns, print materials, reports, banners, event materials, presentations, thumbnail creation, etc.)
- Be the go-to designer for our internal performance marketing agency
- Work closely with all members of the team and local marketing managers to deliver on-brand deliverables, continually optimizing the performance of design deliverables
Who we think you are:
- Minimum one year of design experience
- You have original ideas and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- You have prior experience creating ads for platforms such as Facebook, Google, TikTok etc.
- You are self-driven, but thrive working in a team and across functions.
- Innovative and not afraid to take initiative
- You deliver fast and build to last
- You are a good communicator, fluent in English.
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience in After Effects or Figma
- Have a good understanding of platform nuances, formats and best practices - Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Snapchat, Tiktok, LinkedIn etc.
What's in it for you?
You'll get to be part of our journey. We learn fast and encourage bold attempts and risky experiments: Otovo is a puzzle to work on and a riddle to solve. If you like that, you'll like it here.
We enjoy being together in the office, and are open to working from home when you need focus time.
Here's some more of what we offer:
- The opportunity to dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients, and employees.
- The ability to work and share ideas, information and innovation with our team of designers.
- Ongoing development through training, mentorship and access to senior leaders
- You'll work with enthusiastic colleagues across Europe; passionate for their fields and eager to learn.
- All of the boring stuff in order with great pension and insurance coverage.
- A hardware budget where you're free to pick your own gear.
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours
- More solar panels = less global warming. You have a chance to make a meaningful contribution.
Submit your updated CV and send us your portfolio or sample works. If we think you could be a good fit, we will start an interview process that looks like this:
- First interview - informal first meeting with potential future colleagues
- Case interview - working on one or two realistic problems together
- Third interview - meeting up with colleagues from other teams
If all of the above checks out nicely, we'll call one reference that you provide before we send you an offer. The full process should take approximately two weeks.
There's no time like now—help us make the world transition to renewable energy and submit your application today! 🌅