As one of Europe's fastest growing greentech start-ups, we're determined to make our dream of bringing local and clean energy to every home a reality.
Otovo provides solar panels and batteries to homeowners and we use software and technology to make solar energy easy, cheap, and available everywhere.
- We make solar easy by providing tailored offers to customers visiting our website and entering their address. With our unique technology as the core in our business, we have removed the need for a home visit and can offer tailored offers to all customers visiting our website.
- We make solar cheap by providing a platform where installers compete on price and quality to get assignments.
- We make solar available everywhere by quickly expanding our platform to new markets all over the world.
We have come a long way since launching in 2016 — we're in Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Germany, Portugal, UK, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland - and we won't stop expanding.
We need your help
We seek a Marketing Manager native to balancing organic vs paid tactics responsible for setting up, running and scaling our demand generation. With the support of our global marketing team and General Manager, you’ll define and drive key OKRs and metrics with a clear roadmap of milestones.
We are a growing international team and you will benefit from a highly experienced global network of digital designers, brand- and marketing managers with experience of launching and scaling Otovo in +10 markets already.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Drive digital marketing activation and optimization, ensuring the optimal channel mix
- Planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy increasing organic traffic as well as the conversion rate through this channel
- Be the point of contact for external and internal agencies
- Implement already proven paid and organic tactics from existing markets on the SE market
- Monitor, optimize and report on the performance of marketing initiatives and assess against goals and objectives
- Forecast and allocate budgets, analyze and recommend modifications to advertising spend
- Collaborate with Sales, Ops, Product, Design, Brand, and Comms teams
Who we think you are:
- 2+ years of experience of day-to-day management of multiple marketing channels; preferably agency experience
- A self-starter that is able to take projects from strategy through execution with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; native level Swedish speaker as well as good level of English enabling you to exchange ideas with your international colleagues
- Experienced in the Google Marketing Platform; Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics; ability to present data with a narrative to inform and persuade
- You are interested in the latest web trends and technologies
- You deliver fast and build to last
What's in it for you?
You'll get to be part of our journey. We learn fast and encourage bold attempts and risky experiments: Otovo is a puzzle to work on and a riddle to solve. If you like that, you'll like it here.
Here's some more of what we offer:
- More solar panels → less global warming. You have a chance to make a meaningful contribution to the world.
- You'll work with enthusiastic colleagues across Europe; passionate for their fields and eager to learn.
- All of the boring stuff in order with good pension and insurance coverage.
Update your CV and submit your application to us here. If we think you could be a good fit, we will start an interview process that looks like this:
- First interview - informal first meeting with potential future colleagues
- Case interview - working on one or two realistic problems together
- Third interview - meeting up with colleagues from other teams
If all of the above checks out nicely, we'll call two references that you provide before we send you an offer.
There's no time like now—help us make the world transition to renewable energy and submit your application today! 🌅