We are looking for a motivated Operations Lead to join our talented team in Milan.
About the role
As Operations Lead you will be responsible for spearheading Otovo’s installations in Italy managing a team of Project Managers.
- Lead by example: build and execute ambitious targets, helping the team in reaching their goals
- Train and coach incoming and existing Project Managers helping them succeed and grow
- Set and help execute clear individual and team goals and plan activities
- Work very close to the Operations Manager to identify and implement successful strategies and processes
- Management of some key installers (preliminar technical evaluation, assignment of projects, managing and controlling the quality of deliveries and of critical cases)
- Deliver on company KPIs and targets
- Collaborate with other internal departments in order to ensure the sustainability of the processes, rowing all together toward the same goal
- Master Degree in Engineering field/Economics
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager possibly in the photovoltaic industry
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Experience in coordinating activities/people and working to objectives, meeting deadlines
- Ability to set and work with OKRs
- Effective negotiator, with solution-focused approach
- Managerial skills, capability to work in an international environment with collaborative attitude
- English is a must to communicate with the international team based in Oslo
- Prior experience managing a team is preferred
Who we are
Otovo is the market leader for residential PV installations in Europe.
Founded in Oslo, Norway, we aim to change how people consume energy in their homes through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic panels.
Over the years, Otovo has developed a marketplace and tools allowing customers to quickly obtain an offer for a solar installation on their roofs. Also, we provide installers with work where they can bid and price their services for PV projects. With our technology, we bring customers and installers together efficiently and effectively to make solar more affordable for everyone.
By joining the Italian team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn!
What we offer
- Sustainable Mission: more solar panels means less global warming. You will have the opportunity to work for a better world.
- Amazing Team: join a talented, young, passionate, and growing team.
- No micromanaging: we believe each individual has their own responsibility and aim to develop talents who want to manage their own tasks independently.
- Remote Working: after an initial period of learning, you can decide to work from home (or at the beach) for a few days a week.
- Top Location: our office is located in the central area of Milan.
- Lifetime Learning: get access to a Goodhabitz account to develop your soft-skills.
- Babaco: at Otovo, we fight for reducing food waste. Therefore, every week we receive a box of fresh fruit!
- Screening phase
- 1st interview where we get to know each other (remote)
- 2nd interview with a specialist to understand your skills (remote)
- Final interview with the Italian GM at our office!
Employment contract: full-time