As one of Europe's fastest-growing green tech start-ups, we're determined to make our dream of bringing local and clean energy to everyone's home a reality.
Otovo is a European marketplace that connects consumers wanting to add batteries or solar panels to their homes with installer companies looking to fill their order book with projects. Otovo's mission is to put solar panels and batteries in every European home, and by using software and technology we are able to make solar energy easy, cheap and available everywhere.
Founded in 2016, Otovo has rapidly scaled its platform beyond the Nordics, and it is currently operating in 13 countries: Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Germany, Austria, Portugal, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Netherlands and Belgium.
We are looking for a motivated Partnership Manager to join our team in Berlin.
☀️ Your role:
As Partnerships Manager (Germany) you will be the person who builds up the partnership activities from scratch for the German market. This is a strategically important function to ensure a sustainable growth of the German market.
Own the Otovo partnerships development for Germany and be in charge of acquiring, onboarding and managing key partnerships over time. Your goal is to generate new demand to adopt solar from partner customers thus bringing more business to Otovo Germany.
In this role you’ll closely work with our VP Partnership global and report directly to the GM Germany.
☀️ Your tasks:
- Create and execute the partnerships strategy for partner acquisition in Germany, and own the portfolio that you acquire. This includes mapping, shortlisting and engagement of prioritised partners.
- Pitch with clarity and confidence the benefits of partnering with Otovo to potential partners belonging to diverse industries.
- You will work closely with other Otovo internal functions, such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, to make sure the potential of the partnership is fully explored.
- You will continue further expanding the collaborations with partners generating new ideas for new collaboration campaigns.
- You will contribute to the international Otovo Partnerships team with feedback loops and ad hoc projects.
- In this role you report to the General Manager of Otovo Germany and work closely together with the VP Worldwide Partnerships.
☀️ What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B Sales and / or Senior Account Management in a dynamic startup environment.
- Hands-on mentality and readiness to roll up your sleeves and join a fast-paced environment in an entrepreneurial role.
- Clear and convincing communication skills - ease and confidence in reaching out to new partners, including prospecting and cold calling.
- Passion for building long term partnerships.
- Good understanding of digital products and the possibilities for integrations.
- Courage to question the status quo and come up with out of the box solutions.
- Data driven and target focused approach.
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
☀️ What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to build up a strategic important function in Germany.
- The opportunity to be part of a success story with a positive impact on the planet –see the business grow before your eyes and be part of making that growth happen.
- The financial security of an internationally successful business.
- A Scandinavian management culture valuing trust, respect and equality.
- An attractive salary package.
- BVG-Firmenticket for public transport in Berlin.
- A wide range of career opportunities in one of Europe’s fastest growing green tech start-ups.
💡 There are studies indicating that men apply for jobs even if they do not meet all the criteria. Marginalized groups and women, on the other hand, tend to apply only if they think they meet all the criteria. It's not about matching every single point listed here, and we highly encourage you to submit your application if you are interested in the opportunity.
We are looking forward to meeting you!