We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and organised Project Manager to join our talented team in Milan.
About the role:
As Project Manager, you will be in a high-paced job where you will be responsible for the daily management and remote coordination of the installation of solar panels in customers’ homes, meeting weekly and monthly targets for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Preliminary technical evaluations of installations
- Assignment of projects to local installers based on optimization criteria
- Effective management of relationships with partner installation companies, measuring and controlling the quality of delivery
- Management of critical cases/eventual problems inherent to the projects
- 1+ years of experience as a Project Manager in the photovoltaic industry
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to set and work with OKRs
- English is a must to communicate with the international team based in Oslo
Who we are:
Otovo is the market leader for residential PV installations in Europe.
Founded in Oslo, Norway, we aim to change how people consume energy in their homes through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic panels.
Over the years, Otovo has developed a marketplace and tools allowing customers to quickly obtain an offer for a solar installation on their roofs. Also, we provide installers with work where they can bid and price their services for PV projects. With our technology, we bring customers and installers together efficiently and effectively to make solar more affordable for everyone.
By joining the Italian team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn!
What we offer:
- Sustainable Mission: more solar panels means less global warming. You will have the opportunity to work for a better world.
- Amazing Team: join a talented, young, passionate, and growing team.
- No micromanaging: we believe each individual has their own responsibility and aim to develop talents who want to manage their own tasks independently.
- Remote Working: after an initial period of learning, you can decide to work from home (or at the beach) for a few days a week.
- Top Location: our office is located in the central area of Milan.
- Lifetime Learning: get access to a Goodhabitz account to develop your soft-skills.
- Babaco: at Otovo, we fight for reducing food waste. Therefore, every week we receive a box of fresh fruit!
- Screening phase
- 1st interview where we get to know each other (remote)
- 2nd interview with a specialist to understand your skills (remote)
- Final interview with the Italian GM at our office!
Employment contract: full-time