- Full Time
Otovo is Europe's leading platform for residential solar systems.
Our mission is to promote energy transition from combustibles into renewables, by making the purchase and installation of solar systems a seamless and affordable experience.
We are proud to have served tens of thousands of customers across Europe on their transition journey to clean energy. In February 2022, Otovo was listed on the main Oslo Stock Exchange, setting the course for further growth.
Since our beginnings in Norway in 2016, we have successfully expanded into 13 European countries, including all most relevant solar markets in Europe.
We are currently looking for a critical hire in the Global Partnerships team, which is at the center of our growth strategy.
About your role
Location: Ríos Rosas 36, Madrid (Hybrid)
- As the Otovo Regional Head of Partnerships, you will be responsible for Partnerships results across Europe.
- You will be in charge of the onboarding of strategic partners with operations across several countries, as well as their management over time. The mutual goal is to generate new demand and increase revenues by accelerating the adoption of solar from their customers.
- As a leader within the Partnerships organization, you drive the creation of a strategy for partner acquisition and maximization of the value of the partners’ portfolio. This includes mapping, shortlisting, engagement, proper implementation, and farming of prioritized partners.
- You will pitch with clarity and confidence the benefits of partnering with Otovo to potential partners belonging to diverse industries.
- You will be mentoring and coaching country partner managers located in your region, driving the team to success.
- You will work closely with other Otovo functions, such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, and country GMs, to leverage synergies across the organization that benefit our partner base.
- You will contribute to the international Partnerships team with a feedback loop and ad hoc projects.
- You will report to the VP of Partnerships.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a success story with a positive impact on the planet in a high growth phase - and be part of making that growth happen.
- An exciting opportunity to build an innovative business from the early stages, with high influencing power on the direction to take at the company level.
- The security of an internationally successful business.
- A Scandinavian management culture valuing trust, respect and equality.
- An attractive salary package and social benefits.
- Lots of freedom regarding working hours and location, incl. the opportunity for temporary stays at our international locations.
- A wide range of career opportunities across the firm.
What we look for:
- A doer with a hands-on mentality who is ready to roll up sleeves wanting to join a start-up environment in an entrepreneurial role
- 8+ years of experience in B2B sales / Partnerships /account management, preferably within renewable energy
- Experience in digital Marketing actions and activations
- Managerial experience in relevant roles preferred
- Ease and confidence in reaching out to new partners and passion for building long-term partnerships
- Clear and convincing communication skills
- Courage to question the status quo and come up with out-of-the-box solutions
- Data-driven and target-focused approach
- University degree or MBA
- Fluent in English. Other EU languages would a plus