Account Manager B2B, Belgium
- About Otovo
- Otovo is Europe's leading platform for residential solar systems.
- Our mission is to promote energy transition from combustibles into renewables, by making the purchase and installation of solar systems a seamless and affordable experience.
- We are proud to have served thousands of customers across Europe on their transition journey to clean energy. In February 2021, Otovo was listed on the Oslo Euronext Growth Stock Exchange, setting the course for further growth.
- Since our beginnings in Norway in 2016, we have successfully expanded into 10 European markets including Sweden, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, the Netherlands, Austria, Portugal and Poland. In addition, Otovo has successfully launched in Brazil. Very soon we will be setting off on a journey to continue the Otovo success story in Belgium.
- We are currently building a brand new team who share our passion for clean energy and are ready for the challenge of building an innovative business in Belgium from scratch.
Your role at Otovo
Account Manager B2B (f/m/d)
- Start: As soon as possible
- Location: Brussels, min. 50% office preferred
- As an Otovo Account Manager, you will be in charge of building our B2B partner network of solar installers in Belgium from ground up.
- From day one you will be involved in developing and executing our partner acquisition strategy, with a short sales cycle.
- You will pitch with clarity and confidence the benefits of partnering with Otovo to solar installers across Belgium.
- You will lead partner onboarding into the Otovo platform.
- You will drive engagement and volumes with existing partners.
- You will identify the needs of our Belgian partners and take appropriate actions.
- You will have a result oriented approach, always keeping your targets in your mind.
- You will report to the General Manager or Head of Account Management (if applicable).
What we look for:
- A doer with a hands-on mentality who is ready to roll up their sleeves.
- 1-5 years of experience in B2B sales /account management.
- University degree or a professional commercial training.
- Passion for building long term partnership.
- Ease and confidence with reaching out to new partners incl. cold calling.
- Clear and convincing communication skills.
- Courage to question the status quo and come up with out of the box solutions
- Data driven and target focused approach.
- Fluent in Dutch and preferably also French, proficient in written and spoken English
- The chance to be part of a success story with a positive impact on the planet.
- An exciting opportunity to build an innovative renewable energy business in Belgium from ground up.
- The security of an internationally successful business.
- A Scandinavian management culture valuing trust, respect and equality.
- An attractive salary package and social benefits.
- Lots of freedom regarding working hours and location, incl. the opportunity for temporary stays at our international locations.
- A wide range of career opportunities across the firm.